HGV Technician Late Shift
Whitney Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8NS
We have are currently looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician at Adams Morey’s Basingstoke dealership.
Monday – Friday 3:30pm -midnight.
Competitive rates offered
- Carrying out service and repairs on commercial vehicles according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Working together with the parts team to obtain the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician is essential
- A full Driving Licence and HGV Licence is essential
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent time keeping skills
- To understand the importance of accuracy
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan ahead effectively and multi-task
To be considered for this role please apply today. We intend to shortlist and interview for this role as soon as possible.
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox